Please note that we will be updating this SAPA survey occasionally during January 2017. While the survey is currently working normally, it will be periodically unavailable during this time. We'll do our best to limit any interruptions in service to short windows. Our apologies for the inconvenience!
First things first
Page 1 of 6
Here are some things you might want to know:
1. This survey will give you feedback about your personality relative to others of your age and gender. The norms used for feedback are based on the responses of approximately 275,000 people who have participated so far.
2. Your anonymous responses will be used for scientific research into various aspects of personality. The test is entirely free (absolutely no strings attached). Did we mention that it is completely anonymous? No individually identifying information will be collected and no cookies will be installed.
3. Most respondents typically spend about 10-12 minutes on the questionnaire, though some spend much more time (especially if they complete more than the minimum number of questions). You are welcome to skip items or quit at any time, but this will affect the quality of your feedback.
4. If you would like to see a more complete consent form (including contact information), click to see the nitty gritty details. If you would like to give us feedback, there is also a link on your report form at the end.
5. We are grateful for your support -- this research is not possible without the participation of people like you!
6. By clicking the blue button below, you acknowledge that you understand and agree these terms.